Andar Bahar is an Indian betting game that originated in Bangalore. By having an eye-catching interface, simple gameplay, and a high payout ratio, Andar Bahar will surely be an alternative that you can’t ignore. Let’s find out how to play Andar Bahar with W88 Lite and some ideas to always win!
About Andar Bahar game
Andar Bahar is just a quite simple 50/50 betting game that involves cards. This game originated in Southeast Asia, then spread to other countries, and is popularly played at online casinos and casinos. The name of the overall game is a mix of 2 words Andar and Bahar, where Andar means inside, and Bahar means outside. Andar and Bahar are the 2 areas where players can bet.
The dealer will deal with 1 card placed in the middle. Next would be to alternately divide the Andar and Bahar areas until a card that matches the card in the middle appears. The side whose card matches the card in the middle wins
Rules of the overall game Andar Bahar
There are lots of variations of the Andar Bahar game and the principles of the overall game will differ on certain points. However, in the present article we will attempt to spell out the most basic and widely applied rules of the overall game at today’s bookies as follows:
– The overall game will make use of a deck of 52 cards.
– The dealer will perform the job of dealing cards, players only have to bet on the best available on the table.
– The overall game has 2 betting rounds: betting before the main round and betting on the main round.
Before the Main Round:
The ball player will predict the outcome of the Middle Card.
Before the center card comes out this bet will soon be closed
Predict and bet Andar or Bahar will have the same card since the Middle Card.
After betting time, the dealer will begin dealing one face-up card to each side until a card matches the center card.
Some common types of bets include:
- Middle card color bet: Bet on whether the center card is black or red
- Middle card bets: Bet on the center card to be among the cards of the hand, check, dragon or spade
- Middle Hand Value Bet: Bet on whether the center hand is higher or lower than 8.
- Main Round Hand Bet: Bet on either Andar or Bahar.
- Main Round Card Deal: Predict the number of cards dealt until there’s a card like the center card.
Just how to play Andar Bahar at the W88 dealer
To play Andar Bahar, you need to select a reputable and safe betting address. Among a huge selection of bookies in the marketplace today, W88 is considered the most prestigious address. Not just providing sports betting games, online casinos, but W88 also offers top-notch experiences in card games, one of them Andar Bahar.