Using residential elevators allows old and physically disabled people to gain enhanced mobilityin multi-level buildings. It can considerably increase the value and marketability of your home by about ten percent which is an excellent ratio, guaranteeing an extensive appeal to potential buyers at resale.
Besides being helpful for the mobility challenged, home elevatorsare also beneficial for transporting heavy loads including groceries, clothes, firewood, books and toys from one floor to another. Other benefits include easy-to-maintain, space saving, user-friendly, durable, easy installation with minimum architectural changes; safe with all required operational features, quiet in operation, offer easy and comfortable ride with no jerks and many stops are possible. Elevators companies in pakistan
To provide enhanced mobility, most of the elevators are equipped with safety features such as:
- Backup power facility
- Under-platform sensors
- A manual system in case of a mechanical malfunction or power outage
- An emergency telephone or communication system
- Locked power cabinets
- Programmable logic controller
- Car gate safety switch
- Automatic controls
- Safety sensors
- Emergency stop buttons
- Emergency lighting
- Digital display in car operating panel
- Handrails on platforms: Handrails are provided with the intention to provide more convenience for the people with limited mobility to move in or out of home elevators. The handrails are attached to the wall at a reasonable height
- Open door sensor
- Key lock to prevent unauthorized access
- In-cab alarms: There is an alarm system installed in the cabin which can be used in case of emergency.
Residential elevator is available in a wide range of designs, car sizes, cabin and wall panel finishes, technical specifications and features. These residential elevators can be customized to blend with your home’s decor. The price range of this accessibility solution may vary based on the custom options and luxury materials used.
A wide range of residential elevator models with standard and optional features are available in the market to suit your budget, taste and needs. From the different types of home elevators, you can choose the best quality home elevators ranging from standard to custom designs. If you have any confusion in selecting elevator models that meets your requirement, seek the help of your dealer to choose the right lift for your home by specifying your requisites. Some of the top selling elevator models such as Panorama, Renaissance, Eclipse, Telecab, Volant and Rise are manufactured by elevator suppliers such as ThyssenKrupp Access, Savaria Concord and Federal Elevators.